White Flat Panels *
845MM x 970MM
845MM x 1945MM
900MM x 2100MM
1500MM x 3000MM ‡ None, 4MM, Solid
‡ None, 4MM, 12MM, Solid
** Mahogany, Rosewood, Sherwood Oak
*** Antrhacite Grey, Black Brown, Blue, Chartwell Green, Cream, Green, Irish Oak, Light Grey, Red & Smooth Beige
UPVC/PVCU door panels can be manufactured with 4mm, 9mm or Solid MDF cores for added security. Surcharges apply.
Please ask for full details.
The triple glazed collection gives you not only added security and peace of mind but also increased thermal efficiency and energy savings.
As well as our ever popular standard white UPVC door panels, all panels are also available in a choice of 10 COOLSKIN Colours and 5 Woodgrain effect colour options.
- Manufactured using Expanded Polystyrene containing a fire-retardant additive tested to EN ISO 11925-2 to enable Reaction to fire class E to be declared.
- Expanded Polystyrene is fully recyclable, contains no CFC’s or HFC’s and has been awarded an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide.
- MDF Reinforced for Increased Security
- Type A Expanded Polystyrene Core (BS476)
- No Toxic, CFC & HFC Free
- Coloured & Woodgrain Finishes Available
- Half & Quarter Panels Available
- Inverted Moulding Designs Available
- Extensive Glass & Glazing Options
Coloured UPVC Door Panels
- 9mm MDF Reinforcing as Standard
- Excellent Scratch Resistance
- Superb Abrasion Resistance
- Minimised Heat Absorption
- Highly Weather Resistant
- Grained Embossed Finish
- Match to Window and Door Frame Profiles